WIFAH is actively looking for women representatives nationally.
The opportunity as a WIFAH representative include:
- Commission on MEMBER signups.
- Income Generation from hosting WIFAH WOMEN FORUMS.
- Participation in the Ownership of small centers (MAMAS HUBS) within your community.
- Participation in the Ownership of a MAMAS STORE (MAMAS Butchery, MAMAS Bakery, MAMA Fresh Produce) within these MAMAS HUBs.
- Ownership as a Brand Partner in our unique restaurant brands. (THE BRAAI SHACK).
- The training (Both business and skills training) required to become a successful business operator.
- Support, development and backing by the WIFAH team.
- The minimum requirement to participate in any WIFAH project or opportunity is your membership of WIFAH.
- Individual membership is currently R1200 per year.
Members joining before the end of December 2011 will be eligible to participate in the exciting projects being rolled out in the first quarter of 2012, including the next enrollment with our business school partner Regenesys commencing in January 2012.
Browse through the WIFAH website or complete the MEMBER APPLICATION FORM today. We look forward to your participation.